Together for Peace
Many thanks to all participants and supporters to help to set a sign against the war and for a peaceful coexistence of all people.
The following is an overview of the media coverage of our joint effort:
- ARD: The Tagesschau at 5th of March 2022 [More]
- ZDF: Large peace demonstrations throughout Germany [More]
- Zeit: Tens of thousands of people take to the streets for peace [More]
- Spiegel.de: Worldwide protest against Putin’s war [More]
- Süddeutsche: Hand in hand against the Ukraine war [More]
- Bayerischer Rundfunk: 2,000 Munich residents form human chain [More]
- TZ: Human chain connects embassies of Ukraine and Russia [More]
Join our human chain from the Ukrainian Consulate to the Russian Consulate in Munich (show route on Google Maps) as a sign against the war in Ukraine and for a peaceful coexistence of all people. The event is approved by the City of Munich.
- Abendzeitung.de: Protest against war in Ukraine [More]
- Charivari.de: Protests for peace [More]
- MunichMag.de: Human chain as a sign against the war [More]
- Mitvergnuegen.Muenchen.com: Help for Ukraine [More]
- StandWithUkraine.live: Stand with the people in Ukraine [More]
- Location 1: 218 Persons
- Location 2: 244 Persons
- Location 3: 181 Persons
- Location 4: 165 Persons
- Location 7: 184 Persons
- Location 5: 177 Persons
- Location 6: 203 Persons
For organizational reasons, we ask you to indicate the place where you will appear on Saturday. To make our people chain successful, we ask you to distribute yourselves as evenly as possible to the corresponding locations.
People who already signed-up
Note: Please note that masks are mandatory! The wearing of a FFP2 mouth and nose protection is mandatory.
Legal Notes on the organizer, Dr. Kattenstroth Gunnar | Photo credit: Marco Verch