Together for Peace
Many thanks to all participants and supporters to help to set a sign against the war and for a peaceful coexistence of all people.
The following is an overview of the media coverage of our joint effort:
- ARD: The Tagesschau at 5th of March 2022 [More]
- ZDF: Large peace demonstrations throughout Germany [More]
- Zeit: Tens of thousands of people take to the streets for peace [More]
- Spiegel.de: Worldwide protest against Putin’s war [More]
- Süddeutsche: Hand in hand against the Ukraine war [More]
- Bayerischer Rundfunk: 2,000 Munich residents form human chain [More]
- TZ: Human chain connects embassies of Ukraine and Russia [More]
Join our human chain from the Ukrainian Consulate to the Russian Consulate in Munich (show route on Google Maps) as a sign against the war in Ukraine and for a peaceful coexistence of all people. The event is approved by the City of Munich.
- Abendzeitung.de: Protest against war in Ukraine [More]
- Charivari.de: Protests for peace [More]
- MunichMag.de: Human chain as a sign against the war [More]
- Mitvergnuegen.Muenchen.com: Help for Ukraine [More]
- StandWithUkraine.live: Stand with the people in Ukraine [More]
- Ukrainian consulate: 218 Persons
- Sendlinger Tor: 244 Persons
- Rindermarkt: 181 Persons
- Tal: 165 Persons
- Max-Joseph-Platz, Residenztheater: 184 Persons
- Luitpoldbrücke: 177 Persons
- Russian consulate: 203 Persons
For organizational reasons, we ask you to indicate the meeting point, where you will appear on Saturday at 11:30am. To make our human chain successful, we ask you to distribute yourselves as evenly as possible to the corresponding locations.
1372 People have already signed-up for a meeting point. Help us spreading the word!
Note: Please note that masks are mandatory! The wearing of a FFP2 mouth and nose protection is mandatory.